Position: Head Program Manager|
Champion Learning provides 1-on-1 in-home tutoring services for students in grades K-12. We specialize in reading, math, study skills and test preparation. We help thousands of children do better in school, as well as improve their confidence and motivation. For more info on Champion, please visit www.ChampionLearning.com
Come join our growing team!
We are currently looking for a Head Program Manager.
- Oversee a staff of full-time Program Managers
- Oversee the liaison process between our students, families and tutors
- Oversee the training and management of our tutors
- Ensure high student attendance
- Oversee quality assurance and control
- Manage and supervise the operational aspects of the company
- Must have prior supervisory experience- Must have experience in business operations
- Must be available full time (M-F), and have a flexible schedule
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Dedicated work-ethic
- Must have solid computer skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a genuine interest in helping children and families
If you are interested in this position, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include in the body of your email what makes you the ideal candidate for the position as well as your salary history and requirements.
Location: Manhattan, NY
Compensation: Base & Bonus Salary, plus Health Benefits
Fill out the short form below to get started.